American scientists estimate that women spend at least half an hour cleaning the house every day. Men lag: they are engaged in household 2 times less often than women. Netizens of both sexes claim that the need to constantly maintain order in the house pisses them off and makes them nervous. Unfortunately, it is impossible to completely abandon household chores and wallow in “creative disorder”, but there are secrets thanks to which cleaning the house will turn out 2 times less often — and this is not bad.
Todayhas collected the best tips for those who do not like to do the cleaning but also do not agree to live in a mess.
- 1. Liquid soap will help to keep the sink clean for longer
- 2. Frequent cleaning of “hot spots” will allow washing the floor in the apartment less often
- 3. Clean bathroom without daily cleaning
- 4. Storage systems will help maintain order
- 5. Rejection of the paper will not accumulate rubbish
- 6. Frequent ventilation of the bathroom will avoid mold
- 7. The humidifier will prevent the formation of dust
- 8. Lemon slices will get rid of the unpleasant smell from the trash
- 9. Box for things in the hallway will not allow the trash to spread around the house
- 10. Cabinets with glass doors will protect Souvenirs and books from dust
- 11. Shaving foam will not fog the bathroom mirror
- 12. A common flower pot tray will keep the windowsill clean
- 13. A water repellent window cleaner will keep Windows clean for longer
- 14. Waxed paper will prevent the appearance of lime stains
- 15. Paper towels will protect the microwave from grease stains
- 16. Windows are better to wash in cloudy weather: so they will be cleaner
- 17. Cope with the greasy plaque on the furniture will help the microwave
1. Liquid soap will help to keep the sink clean for longer
To make the bathroom less clutter, use liquid soap instead of the usual one. Solid soap leaves streaks on the sink, which then have a long and carefully wipe, and liquid, on the contrary, saves a lot of time. Also, doctors say that on a piece of ordinary soap harmful bacteria develop at a cosmic speed.
2. Frequent cleaning of “hot spots” will allow washing the floor in the apartment less often
To less often had to wash the floor, you just need to monitor the “hot spots” from which the garbage is carried around the house. Usually, the most problematic places in the apartment are the hallway and space around the cat toilet. To maintain perfect order, it is enough to clean these areas once a day, then you can forget about the frequent washing of the floor.
3. Clean bathroom without daily cleaning
Take a universal tool for cleaning plumbing and add it to the stand for the brush. Thus, at each use, you at the same time will make mini-cleaning and disinfection of a toilet bowl. Also, this method helps to combat unpleasant odor. And you need to change the cleaning agent in the container at least once a week.
4. Storage systems will help maintain order
A well-organized storage system is the basis of order in the house. If all things are in their places, then you will have to clean up less often. Instead of using faceless plastic containers, designers offer an alternative: you can approach the problem of storage creatively and wisely use every available centimeter. For example, instead of the usual headboard, install a chest of drawers, arrange vertical pull-out shelves in the kitchen or use modular storage systems that you can arrange as you wish.
5. Rejection of the paper will not accumulate rubbish
Paper bills, letters, Newspapers, and magazines — all this stuff that once still have to throw away. Do not delay, get rid of deposits of such paper debris, and cleaning will take less time.
Children’s drawings can be digitized, and then the mountains of paper with the masterpieces of your child will no longer clutter the Desk.
All receipts and invoices can be received and stored electronically: long live the Internet!
6. Frequent ventilation of the bathroom will avoid mold
After taking a shower and after washing, the bathroom must be ventilated. At high humidity and temperature, mold forms very quickly, which is very difficult to fight and, most importantly, time-consuming. Good ventilation or simple ventilation will not allow the formation of fungus and odor, and therefore save a lot of time when cleaning.
7. The humidifier will prevent the formation of dust
The humidifier prevents dust and wool to settle on furniture, and therefore it is simply indispensable in the house where there are small children or allergies. However, when using this device, you must be careful: humidity of 40-50 % will eventually lead to the opposite result.
8. Lemon slices will get rid of the unpleasant smell from the trash
Lemon slices, if you put them on the bottom of the trash can, can prevent unpleasant smell. However, this measure is an emergency, and it is suitable in the case, for example, if you expect the imminent arrival of guests, and there is no time left for cleaning. Remember that the use of lemon slices does not prevent bacteria from multiplying and does not solve the problem of contamination.
9. Box for things in the hallway will not allow the trash to spread around the house
After a walk or on the way home from work in the pockets and bag accumulates a lot of unnecessary little things-checks, brochures, wrappers from gum or candy. Create a zone of “incoming things” in your hallway and put everything there, the usefulness of which you still doubt. Maybe it will be a container or a convenient wicker basket that you will periodically disassemble, sorting the accumulated things. Thus, this stuff will stop “migrating” around the house and fill the space.
10. Cabinets with glass doors will protect Souvenirs and books from dust
Books, figurines, Souvenirs, etc — – the more small items in your home, the more often you have to dust them off. Cleaning experts offer to store such things in a glass Cabinet-and beautiful, and less work. Everything that can attract dust must be hidden, then you will have to clean less often.
Minimalism is becoming a fashion trend, and perhaps it’s time to reconsider your attitude to things that “come in handy someday”, and stop accumulating trash. In this case, cleaning will be for you a more rare and fast process than before.
11. Shaving foam will not fog the bathroom mirror
To prevent the bathroom mirror from sweating, apply a little shaving foam to it and then wipe dry. The ingredients contained in the shaving foam will prevent not only fogging but also the appearance of stains on the glass. Therefore, frequent washing of mirror surfaces in the bathroom can be said goodbye forever.
12. A common flower pot tray will keep the windowsill clean
A great tip for those who are fond of home floriculture: use a common pallet for all the flowers standing on your windowsill. It will help to avoid the formation of stains under the flower pots, and if some water still flows out when watering, it will remain on a large pallet and will not fall on the windowsill.
13. A water repellent window cleaner will keep Windows clean for longer
Rain, snow, and wind are able in 2 accounts to destroy all your efforts to wash the Windows, which, of course, is very disappointing. For Windows to stay clean longer, it is necessary to cover them with a hydrophobic agent after washing, which repels moisture and dirt. Such a solution can be bought in the store or made yourself. The main thing is to wait for the moment when the Windows dry completely, and then the tool will not leave behind any stains.
14. Waxed paper will prevent the appearance of lime stains
Waxed baking paper will prevent the appearance of lime stains on the surface of the taps. Simply wipe the surface of the tap with a waxed sheet. Wax, which is impregnated with paper, will become a barrier to water, and frequent washing of taps can be forgotten for a long time.
15. Paper towels will protect the microwave from grease stains
Washing the microwave is boring and monotonous, and keeping it clean is not so easy. Instead of cleaning the microwave after each cooking, just put paper towels on the tray. And to prevent splashing, just cover the plate with a paper towel or a special lid.
16. Windows are better to wash in cloudy weather: so they will be cleaner
Usually, Housewives try to time the process of washing Windows to a Sunny and hot day so that every speck and divorce were perfectly visible when cleaning. This is a mistake, because the glass polishing agent used in this case and even simple water dries instantly, leaving traces that are difficult to deal with. Move the washing of Windows on a cloudy day, and the effort for this process will be spent much less.
17. Cope with the greasy plaque on the furniture will help the microwave
To quickly remove greasy plaque from kitchen furniture, it is enough to walk on its surface with a sponge, preheated in the microwave. Just 30 seconds-and the sponge will be hot enough for you to easily remove the fat film. And if the sponge is impregnated with essential oil of orange or lemon, then it will be pleasant to smell in the kitchen after such cleaning.